proposal
Seth and Liv disappeared for a while during the wedding. The man clearly needed to be alone. As they strolled around the garden, they paused in an intimate place. LIv was convinced that Seth wanted, as always, to "have fun" at his next wedding, and she was not against it. She looked at him suggestively. He just laughed at her. He pulled her to Himself, and when she tried to grab his belt from his pants, she was speechless. She felt a cold disc slide on her finger. Totally confused, she looked at hand and quickly at Seth. She felt terrified and excited at the same time.
She tried to get the right words but he overtook her.
-before you say something - I am not forcing you to do anything .. I just want you. All the way you are. I would like you to agree so much, but I also can't put pressure on anything ... on your decision. I do this ... Not like the others. I cannot, but I think that thanks to you I will learn. Because I ... I love you ....
Liv's eyes widened. She felt that her happiness was flooded with panic and that she had to tell him the truth even now.
- Seth ... We know each other so briefly - I do not want to hurt you or anything .. there is just something ... What I have to tell you and I should have long ago, before .... I can't ..
He hugged her hand.
- save the ring. Consider my suggestion ... I am asking you to give me a chance to be normal with you. And now please, dear, let's have fun, let's end this evening ... Remember ... I'm not pushing you ... It comforts me that you didn't say no 🙂.
Liv threw her arms over his shoulders.
-well ... my dear ... let's have fun ...
Liv wanted to tell him so much that she agreed .. but as soon as possible later the truth about their relationship must come to light...
Comments
Post a Comment