...
Wiktor received a vague message from Seth. He immediately came to see him in a deplorable condition. He sat down to him, asking what caused this state ...
- I won't forgive her for that. She was stuck, she made me fall in love and now she's going to put me in jail. She used to get revenge by my father. I thought I found meaning in my life and refuges. Seth mumbled, the amount of alcohol he poured into himself was enormous. Wiktor grabbed his arm.
- it must make some sense, maybe you both will cool down and meet to calmly explain it and talk. can't stop loving like this ... unless she pretends to be right. - Seth will flare up with anger.
-Come out Wiktor wants to be alone.
- but Dude, I won't leave you.
-Come out ... Please.
After a long moment of hesitation, Wiktor went out. Seth sipped his drink and his inebriated gaze was caught by his gun. He knew what had to happen and nothing would stop him ....
Comments
Post a Comment