truth
⚡⚡ Story swipe and read ⚡⚡
Liv knew she had to start this conversation. She met Seth. The stress made her guts tighten into a knot. Full of fear, she began to pour out her first words. Seth, unaware of what, stroked her cheek.
- Seth .. I can't hide it anymore. I love you . I love you so much but I can't be your wife.
He laughed lightly
-Liv told you that I am not pushing you, you have time to decide.
- I'm a policewoman. I am investigating illegal business, money laundering, the disappearance of two entrepreneurs and the death of Officer Winckler ... I love you but this is the reason why we cannot be Together. Our worlds ... They can't co-exist -. She looks at him, seeing how he is all tense and has taken a fighting stance. Liv felt tears welling up in her eyes. - I suspected you that it was you ... you killed my father, but the more I sat with you, I let you ... I fell in love with you ... I can see how different you are from your father .-. Seth got up, looked at her full of anger ..
- and you thought it would never come out ?; Fuck Liv .... what's your name ?! I ... I wanted to quit for you. Close everything and be with you for our new start. Fuck liv! -the man was boiling with anger.
-No ... it's not me ... I was a kid then ... But I remember this case. He's a guy who's been long dead. Give your revenge and go destroy his tombstone. Fuc*k you Liv I don't want anything to do with you. -
When she wanted to catch him and finish this conversation, he threw his anger hands in the air. He left his own terrace slamming the door from the apartment's exit. She just wrung her hands. She knew she had to tell the truth. But she felt physical and mental pain. she knew who killed her father, but she lost again the person she loved.
Seth waited for her to leave his house. When she saw her look around, he felt his heart breaking. He let her go and that blow opened. He didn't know what to do with himself and this information now ...
Comments
Post a Comment