wedding Joyce And Jared
Seth is clearly nervous. .. He and Liv are getting ready for Joyce and Jared's wedding.
Liv was ready to go out and go to Joyce and Jared's wedding. A few small tweaks, calming down intrusive thoughts, and it's time to have fun! . Liv felt Seth embrace her.
"Don't think about it today - have fun"
- are you ready my dear? -we should go now to be on time for the ceremony.
- yes, here I am, start the car, I'm already going down.
Liv looked at herself one last time.
"It's over ... I'm going to have fun and enjoy this beautiful ceremony and wonderful fun ... not today ..."
Liv and Seth watch the ceremony starting. Liv is moved as never before seeing such great and true love. Looking at Joyce for a moment, she even thought ... that she too could go down the aisle ...
Comments
Post a Comment