goodbye
It's time to say goodbye and go back to town. Liv had a hard time saying bye to her aunt but she was also afraid to come back to face real life with Seth and work ... what next? She is a policewoman and he is a dirty business. One thing is for sure - she knew she loved him only if he would be able to bear the whole truth and continue to be with her.
When Seth said goodbye to Auntie and joked about the engagement, Liv wondered how to do it, how to tell the truth, how to ask him if he knew who was responsible for her father's death. Everything seemed so difficult that she doesn't know when she was in her aunt's arms and she embraced her strong. She felt that he would come back here again, and soon. Somewhere in the depths of the spirit sat a tremendous duty before being rejected.
-dear, if it goes on like this, let's see you at the wedding, - Sarah stroked her head. LIV stepped back a little and replied with a bitter smile. Seth embraced both women with a smile on his face.
-I am sure that I will advise you again.
- no lady - Sarah, I am begging you. I know that I look Old but ... Let me console you with this state of youth. Liv and Sara talked for a while longer, said goodbye and set off on their way home - or to the big end. And there may be two ...
Comments
Post a Comment