what?!

The afternoon before returning to town, Liv and Seth spent time with Aunt Sara.  They talked about really mundane matters. Liv saw the first time a man smiles honestly and how embarrassed he is ... It's such an unusual sight.  She felt so happy, but she also saw that if Seth really wants to build a life with her - he has to confess and choose the sledge they both want to follow.  Suddenly her name snapped out of her thoughts. Seth looked at her with a smile.
 -So ... please, ma'am.  I already told Liv.  And now you - want to marry her.  I realized .. how much I am alone in the world, my sister and my friend are together.  I know I saw but they still hide as if I was a threat.  But yes .  All in all, I'd like to get married as soon as possible, maybe even next month. .- He smiled, slightly confused Sara.
 Liv looked with her eyes wide open, she was slightly embarrassed .. "Seth wants me for his wife ..."
 -I tell you, call me aunt or Sarah.  As for the wedding ... Liv you look surprised.
 -because I'm ... We know each other half a year, I would like to come out for a while ...- She looked at Seth.
 - I think he should propose to you first .- He embraced her waist.
 -You definitely should, my dear - Sara laughed-excuse me, I'll go get something stronger for the three of us
 Liv got up and twisted nervously.  He really wants to be with me ... But that's all ... Liv grabbed her head ... what to do ?!
 -seth, please tell me you're countering me or kidding me.
 The man pulled her hand to him and sat her on his lap.
 -I'm not joking ... I ... I ... I want to ... live with you in such peace and feel like you are here every day ... When you were away ... I suffered ... a lot and I don't want it  go through again so don't appear please and give me a chance ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal