together
Seth and Liv's new pastime in their spare time was walking. Here they both felt incognito and began to show themselves from unknown sides. They felt carefree and very well ... as a couple should ... Liv looked at the man as a mystery. She patted his cheek.
- something happened?
- absolutely nothing .. I just think about you and what you are hiding about here ..- He touched her thigh.
She kissed him back.
She had never felt as carefree as she is now.
-pray that no one comes back then.
Seth laughed putting his hand under her dress
reaching with his fingers to her underwear.
-I definitely don't care. I want you here and now . -The man, as if in a trance, descended with kisses to her femininity.
When they both lost themselves, it was the best. This closeness. Liv climbed on Seth and he held her down looking into her eyes.
-I want you to be mine. Forever . I want to learn to live with you. Live like ... a husband ...
She looked at him in surprise. What he said was so sincere it took her breath away. She sticks it in his mouth, responding with passion.
Comments
Post a Comment