talkkng
Liv looked at Seth. without saying a word she went home laying on the bed. She felt her emotions twitch. She glanced at him when she heard footsteps behind her.
-l think you better get out of here. I don't want to decide in my emotions.
Seth was smiling. He sat down on the bed.
- I want you to give me a chance ... I have emotional problems. I ... I can't be with someone the way you know it. Give me a chance . The man combed his hair nervously. He looked at her eyes glazed with tears. Liv sat down on the bed. She felt that she was doing wrong to decide now, but the longing and regret in his eyes ... even broke her. She sat down and grabbed his hand,
Both, filled with different emotions, even threw themselves at each other and undressed. When they started making love, I felt so much relief. She was waiting for her or for him ... She loved this man so much that she felt it hurt. He reasonably screamed - leave! Come on! When they were both satisfied and pensive, she stroked her face ...
- sorry Liv ... I'm an asshole but ... I really care about you there. I will explain to you everywhere, I promise
Comments
Post a Comment