talking

⚡⚡ Story swipe and read ⚡⚡

Liv and her Aunt Sara finally sat down in the evening and started having discussions.  The woman had so much to say that it was hard for her to start.  But when she pulled herself together and started talking from the very beginning about what led to it, she began to feel relieved, she would wait to say everything that bites her.  However, the worst thing was to admit to her that she fell in love with the son, most likely the murderer of her father, and Sarah - her twin brother.
 - after one of many nights with him ... I lost that boundary, I love his sister, his friend has become mine, and he ... I can't sleep.  He's without feeling, he marked me like a mare.  Like property, I have failed myself, my father, and you.  I was going to put him in jail, not in my goddamn heart.  I stopped seeing him as an enemy ... Only as ... a partner?  I can live with someone ... Now I don't know myself, I'm starting to lose my mind.  Not suitable for this job.  Anything for Dad ... Liv lowered her head.  She felt the tears begin to run down her cheek.  Her aunt hugged her.  Stroking the head.
 - no one told you to take this private revenge.  Lucas ... your dad.  He has been dead for so many years.  You know how risky this job is.  What can I tell you, I'm boring ... But quit it.  Do what you love - ballet you danced so beautifully?  Are you still dancing?  Find something new ......and about this man ... You know that I am not a good adviser ... I cannot arrange my life until today, let alone advise you.  But if he is not guilty of his death.  Because he doesn't.  He's young, he was just a teenager like you at the time, what if you really bury your revenge for your dad and I gave myself time to mourn it and then let Seth go? .  Look, don't take my example - life without love is ... Scary.  Liv looked at Auntie. 
 She hugged her tightly, she felt relieved.  That what weighed down from her head.  She thought what her aunt had to say made sense.  Is this revenge not ruining her life.?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal