talk about

Liv and Seth came to the clearing to be alone for a while, Aunt Liv is a lovely person but very absorbing.  Seth had been gathering all day to tell Liv the truth ... About himself and about the tattoo he made to her.  he stroked her hand, and deep down he had never felt so carefree.  He grabbed her hand and stroked the tattoo.
 - I know that I behaved badly ... not telling you anything about me and about the tattoo ...
 Liv looked at the man questioningly.  She had never seen him .. so calm without a stern gaze.
 -I ... I can't be a partner or a father ... or ... a son.  I didn't have a mother ... And the only love I had was from my father's cleaning lady ... she had made this tattoo for her before ... her death, and then it disappeared ... Everyone then associated this pattern with my father's sign.  Liv, I thought you were from a different group ... That you were a stick.  And that your every move because you spy on me ... ... And I was afraid to open up to you.
  I admit - I checked you before I let you close and now I know that I can trust you as you trust me ... Because that's Liv?  the man looked at her.  She cuddled up to him
 -yes ..I trust you ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal