guest

Liv was exhausted for today's active day.  She was already in bed when she heard quite nervous and animated conversation of her aunt and ... Who the hell is that ?!
When she went out to see who they were, she stared at him with such wide eyes that she could feel their burning sensation.
 "How did he find me here ?! It can't be like that ... I have to ... Chase him out of here."
 Liv walked over to Auntie and I hugged her
 - Auntie, I know him ... This .. Seth ... -She glanced at her with the expression that it was THIS Seth.
 She nodded
 -If you need me, call me.  I'll call a neighbor.  the woman measured the man.  Liv looked at him.
 - What are you doing here?  This is not the time for such talks.  You'd better come back to town.  Liv tried to be adamant. He stepped closer to her.
 -Please ... Can we talk ...? I would like to explain myself .... X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal