good to be here
When Liv arrived, She remembered her entire childhood.her dad and aunt, when they went for long walks, made bonfires together and this carelessness. She used to spend every vacation here and now with the worst turmoil in her life, she came here to rest.
-my dear Liv, I missed you, let me look at you.-the woman caresses her cheek. Liv returned her smile.
- thank you for letting me stay with you, I definitely need to reset. From all that .... Everything that stresses me now.-She looked at her hands
Her aunt was just staring at her.
-So tonight we'll have a good dinner and drink some wine. Tell me what's bothering you when you are ready for it, of course.
Liv nodded and I thought about Seth's last words. you belong to me .... you are my property .... What if this is his way of expressing love? Liv shook her head why I always have to explain his behavior. Nothing will come of it anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment