....
Liv and Ruth have met. The woman would like to be honest with her and tell her the whole truth about what happened. -l love your brother but i hurt him too. I was so blind with revenge, and you turned out to be different from your father. Forced into this business and this life. Privately, so wonderful. I feel bad ... I am dying of longing, but I also know that I have to face the consequences ... Ruth sat down next to her. -Liv what you did .... I don't know what to think. I am angry and I understand you at the same time. You broke his heart it's true. Many bitter words flew, but if it's love, I don't see any other choice. You will come together in the end. Liv paled in the blink of an eye. She has been having a hard time eating and sleeping badly since every time she left Seth. I feel terribly tired. Can longing work this way? Ruth looked at her. -Liv before everything ... Rest. Maybe I'll come to you tomorrow and finish ...
Comments
Post a Comment