break .
Liv found a moment off to finally react to the latest events. Uncertainty, sadness and anger are the emotions that dominate her life lately. She would like so much to arrange it and start moving forward .. when she reached the dance hall she had a little shock. No one has ever been here at this hour. She saw a man much like the owner of the ballet hall ... Liv narrowed her eyes, took off the headphones and walked over to the man.
- sorry, but the parquet has reservations for this hour. Liv stood and glared at the man. From he replied with a slight smile. He stood up and combed his hair.
- I'm Thomas, and so I know I wrote this reservation myself. The man stood and waited for the Movement on her part. Liv raised an eyebrow, losing it with her shoulder.
- wonderful, but I did not ask you for a performance, and now I am asking you to clear the dance floor. Liv put the headphones over her ears and walked over to warm up.
Thomas just turned behind her and smiled flirtatiously. He saw that the shell in which she sits is to be broken, he has set a new target.
And Liv turned all irritation into a dance, thinking about her dad ... How much she let him down ... Falling in love with Seth...
Comments
Post a Comment