catxh

Seth and Wiktor sat and discussed a few things.  One of them was Seth and Liv's relationship.
 - well ... I've never seen that you are interested in any woman for so long .. and and Isobella was a decoration for you. Liv ... Did you fall in love with this girl?
 - Wiktor laughed  and poked his friend.
 Seth smiled slightly
 -definitely not .  We have good chemistry with each other and that's it.  We're fun in bed, and we generally have a good time together, but ... There's one little problem.  I think she ... She works for someone.  So ... I have to see if it is worth investing in this relationship more.  See.
 Seth showed the picture, Wiktor's eyes widened ....
 - Do you know that ... It can even cost her her life?
 Seth leaned more comfortably on the couch.
 -Yes I know .  Well ... Life will decide.
 Wiktor looked at his friend.  He shook his head.  He saw that Seth is capable of anything ...even sacrifice someone else's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal