....
Liv was a little distracted, unable to concentrate on Vincent's words. She thought all the time About Seth's proposal for an apartment. It would be a good opportunity to have him closer ... For new clues on case ... For herself ... Liv has an enormous confusion in her mind. She remembers their night together and his touch on her body and immediately thinks that her dad ... that he needs help ...
-Liv are you listening to me ?! I've been talking for twenty minutes and you don't react, what is happening to you ?!
Liv smiled slightly
- I'm listening. Sorry ... I was thinking. -liv combed her hair.
Vincent suddenly grabbed her hand
-Liv ... Where did you get it? - He wanted to take a look at the latest tattoo but she took her hand away.
-Liv for f.ck's sake ... You know this is ... are you serious ?!
-yes I am ! I've got it all under control, leave me Alone! - Liv, annoyed, left. Suddenly she thought ... What if Seth knows who he is and his every step is deliberate?
Comments
Post a Comment