unexpected guest
Liv swallowed, got up, and put on her clothes. She shuffled around the room uneasily and looked at Seth
- I ... I was scared ... A year ago I was attacked at home. They robbed me., She shrugged her shoulders, but continued.
Seth patted his knee in response to make her sit up. She did it.touched his face and looked into his eyes. The man was watching her carefully as if he was trying to read something in her facial expressions. He kissed her and smiled mysteriously.
-forgive me for checking your drawers. It's not nice to rummage through somebody else's stuff, not cool feeling right? he said it with such a twinkle in his eye that Liv chilled.
She put it down without a word. She looked at the man and dismissed him from smiling.
- if you're already here, would you like some wine?
Seth kissed her cheek and they both stood up.
-You don't have wine, I'll go buy it. Red?
Liv nodded. When Seth left, she watched to see if he had gone enough.
Shee quickly went to the cupboard and checked the computer. He probably didn't get here. She noticed that the gun was unlocked. Suddenly, out of her thoughts, she was pulled out to the door. She jumped up quickly and when she opened them she felt her heart beating faster.
Comments
Post a Comment