tatoo
When Ruth and Wiktor went to a party at the club, Liv and Seth decided to stay together at his house and use their free time together. they lay on the terrace floor enjoying the warm late afternoon.
Seth stroked her back and neck
- you have a lot of them, baby. I have never looked at them like I do today ...
Liv laughed.
-maybe we always had sex at night? And now it's ... Pretty bright. But yes I have some, I like them ... I like tattoos, and I definitely want to get another one. .. yet I have not thought exactly what.
Seth corrected himself. He touched her back.
-What do you say that I know tattoo artists and I can arrange an appointment with him for today?
Liv got to her feet and saw his face expression.
- what's the catch?
The man smiled slightly.
- I will choose a pattern.
liv started to laugh, but Seth was looking at her seriously
-Yeah and you tattoo your name in my heart.
- no, definitely not. Trust me ... You'll like it very much .😈
Liv shook her Head
- Seth, I don't know if it's a good idea ....
The man pulled her face against him and kissed her.
- agree, trust me, you will not regret ...
He began to run his hands over her body, making her shiver. She smiled slightly. She tried to resist him for a moment and finally gave in.
-well ! Okay ... Okay ... let's do it! Just please .... Nothing to embarrass ...
Seth pulled her to Himself and kissed her neck
-Never, it will be something .. important 😈 I respect you ...

Comments
Post a Comment