suprise
Vincent drove Liv home after a successful action.
- thanks, see you, man. -liv waved a coworker. She took the keys out of her purse. "Weird, I'm sure I closed the door twice." The woman
shrugged. She stretched and all she dreams about is taking a shower, eating some pizza and going to sleep. She took off her wig and put the fur on the chair, but when she turned, she froze ...
- good morning Liv. What a sophisticated dress. - Seth was sitting on her couch, watching her carefully.
His facial expressions gave nothing away, he was frighteningly calm. Liv laughed nervously. The first thing she thought about was the gun in her dresser, and a laptop on which she has information for various matters. She felt fear fade away. "Fuck gosh ... I have to help myself." Before Seth could react to Liv, she started playing for time.
She quickly reached for the phone and wrote a quick text to Vincent, who he knows how to decode and knows that he is in trouble.
- What are you doing here ? You don't speak to me for a week and then as if nothing you come into my apartment without my knowledge.
Seth got up. He walked over to Liv, tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked at her cheek.
- and I'm asking .. where were you dressed like that? .you look like ...
Liv measured the man.
-I was at the hen party. Me and my friends ... we like to fool a little.
Seth smiled slightly, pulled her to Himself and began kissing.
- and I . I've been working a lot. I didn't have time for anything. Now I have . I made a surprise for you and you and your clothes do not let me focus. He grabbed her waist and ran his hands over her chest.
Liv cursed in her head. She can't resist him. In the moment of the rapture, they both found themselves on the couch, kissing and touching.
-you can't hack me like that. - She kissed him on the lips.
Seth laughed. Now she saw the anger in his eyes ... She didn't know what he was doing now.
-Do you have something to hide? And you can't ... parade on the street like that. This view is reserved only for me. '' Seth took Liv in front of him. She looked into his eyes and took off his shorts and underwear. she smiled at him.
Seth pulled her , sat on Himself and she felt as he entered her. He translated the whole range of emotions from anger to passion into a rapprochement with her. strong and passionate sex. As always has been ecstatic. Over time, she felt that she was learning new things to bring her closer to madness.
Ass she lay there, relaxed and content, watching him dress, he asked a question that made her heart beat faster.
- What do you need a gun for?
Comments
Post a Comment