remeber me

Liv rubbed her eyes. Taking advantage of the break at work, she decided to call her aunt ... she was supposed to speak to her a long time ago, but the crowd of things did not allow her. She missed her even though she had rejected her after her father's death, but Elen was undeterred. She also lost an important person - after all, Liv's father was her twin brother. The girl dialed the number. After two rings, she heard a tired voice.
 - Good morning? Liv baby is that you?
 - Yes ... Hi, Aunt ... - Liv started wrong. - How are you? How are you ? How's your leg? .
 - My leg, well, it hurts sometimes and not. I will die sooner than wait for this visit to the doctor - she laughed. -Honey, is something wrong? I hear you sound ... vague.
 Liv felt her throat tighten.
 - a lot of work ... I don't remember when I was sleeping peacefully, I don't have time ... for ballet ...
 Elen heard it was more than a job.
 - darling remember, I'm sitting here alone, maybe ... Will you come to me? Will you take a week off? little vacation? .
 Liv felt herself falling apart. She couldn't show her now that she couldn't do it.
 - thank you, aunt, I will definitely visit you. I have to go ....
 Liv, without waiting for her aunt to say something, hung up. She looked at the phone. She stifled all the sadness she wanted to pour out for her in words and went back to work. And Elen sighed heavily. She knew Liv wanted to avenge her father. That it was her priority in life, but she felt deep down in her spirit that it was not usually overwork ... That it was about something More ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal