proposal
Liv and Seth crossed the threshold of the practically empty apartment. Seth handed her a robe without a word, she peeked uncertainly but gladly accepted his silent offer. When she came back from the shower, she felt Seth watching her. the man patted the place next to him and she lay down next to him and he patted her cheek. Liv smiled back at him.
-i'd like us to try something new.-He grabbed her thigh. She knew what this would lead them to.
- new? All in all, I don't mind, as long as it doesn't hurt me, she smiles, but she wants to and I feel like it.
Seth smiled. He began to run his hand over her body, stopping between her legs. He looked at her and added
- wonderful ... Ready as always. for me
. Stretch out your hands. - liv obeyed and gave him her hands chuckling slightly.
He tied them with a strap from her bathrobe and then, with a quick and decisive movement, he placed her on himself. They began to love each other. Passionately . He was touching her Mouth, her breast.
He couldn't look at her as he narrowed his eyes in delight. Sex with her is more than just fulfillment. I feel addicted.
Every minute he wants to own her every day. They made love together. So when they were done, they looked at each other with complete satisfaction. They saw something changing.
- Liv, this apartment is mine ... And it can be yours. Think it over. I want you ... Closer.
Liv looked at him.
-I have to .... think ... It's a big decision ..
Seth approached her and I kissed her
- don't keep me tense for too long
Comments
Post a Comment