"free time"


Today they all met in Seth's apartment. A warm afternoon and a carefree moment made Liv forget that she was dealing with the case. It had been a long time since she felt such a loose head. Sitting on the sofa on the terrace, he and Ruth busied themselves with the gossip.
 -You know ... Before the guys come back ... Seth ... Uh, something up. He's acting weird. Wiktor doesn't tell me much, but I'll try to get more out of him. Especially since he and Seth are both planning today ... Get drunk. Ruth laughs.
 Liv leaned on her arms, letting the sun warm her face.
 - so we are too! So that we would not be worse, and as for Seth ... I think that the situation is stable. I think it's hard for him at work. After all, it is a huge responsibility on the head. And between us and Seth .. it's okay. We had a little fight but what a relationship without fire it is. - She laughed.
 The woman returned her smile.
 -you don't even know how happy I am, you are his best choice in life. I don't know why, but I have the impression that he is changing. He's better with you.
 Ruth suddenly enlightened her. She clapped her hands.
 -we need to go on vacation together! July? !! South preferably. Seth loves the mountains!
 Liv laughed
 - I think it's a good idea. It will be worth talking to the guys. -Liv thought for a moment how pleasant a trip can be. No duties ... No problem ... she was definitely tired ... and even her mind was telling her that it was time to rest. Could she and Seth have a carefree time? As ... an ordinary couple? Liv came to her senses ... How can you imagine something like that!
  Ruth suddenly snapped her out of her mind
 - okay now show me these steps. I'll be a plus size ballerina. He'll laugh.
 Liv will glance at her, shake her head with a smile, start dancing ... TBC.
When the men returned from the store, they all sat down comfortably. There were various topics. And Liv felt uneasy. Seth was indifferent and cool most of the time. Liv leaned back against the pots, confused by his behavior. She expected him to relax for a while today and feel better. Never wait. Fatigue took over. She rubbed her eyes. All he has to do is get to those Seth Notes. Maybe when he gets drunk enough, she'll be able to take some photos. But the fact that he found her weapons does not give her courage and freedom of movement. Ruth walked over to the woman and handed her a beer.
 - is something going on Liv? You look ... Not clearly
 - You know what I'm a little tired. I think I should .- Suddenly Seth interrupted them in mid-sentence.
 - Liv, come over here to me. -tapped the couch next to him.
 The girls sat down in their seats.
 Liv looked at him. Again that glimmer in the eye that is causing the chills. .
 Ruth happily talked about her vacation plans.
 And Liv felt a piercing gaze on her. 
Shee wasn't sure, but she had the feeling that whenever she thought about a case, he looked at her as if he could read her thoughts. She felt Seth grab her waist. She wanted to feel so bad and she leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling him loosen his posture too.
 - I can't quite cope with the trip. I have a hard year and a lot of new commitments in the company. New hotels. I can't. Unfortunately - Seth looked at Liv. He pulled her closer and added on her ear- stay with me today. I've had a hard day and we both need a little relaxation.
 Liv nodded. Maybe you really need to let it go for a while ... But her dad ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal