cdn ...
-fuck! Vincent ... Please ... It's a false alarm - Liv rubbed her neck slightly panicked - "VINCENT and Seth can't see each other. Not now ..."
- We must get out. He'll be right back and maybe ... No matter. I'm fine with the situation, I promise. - Liv beged to Vincent. He shook his head disapprovingly.
-Liv for fuck's sake. I rushed here at breakneck speed and you ... you know I'm exhausted after the action ...
The man saw her resigned expression. He calmed down.
-well . Take care of yourself baby. And get some sleep at last. Like something ... We are in touch ....
- Thank you, Vin. Bye.
Liv sat down in the armchair and breathed a sigh of relief, not quite so. Relief will come when he finally feels he is back on track with the case. When Seth would trust her again. She felt tired. Mentally and physically - she missed peace so much ... She thought about her aunt ... the only person who, despite all this crap, is still for her. She gave herself to the thought so much that she didn't notice when Seth was next to her with wine.
-so what? still want a glass of wine? You can tell me more about this ... assault. And I'll show you how to use it. The man smiled. Liv smiled - yes, please, both.
Comments
Post a Comment