case

Liv and Vincent met in a new and secluded place. Vincent was very serious and concerned when he saw Liv.
  - You'll like it. It's a big move for your dad. I think someone's leg is tilting. Two women reported their partners missing. They haven't spoken for 1.5 weeks and their phones are silent. So we did what we could with the guys. And we found their car. With everything phones of things ... You can see that someone was in a hurry. The men are officially missing. What does this have to do with your father's case? Well .... They signed a contract with a company in which your lover once had influence. You know, it might be a big step to get him seated, but also a false lead ... but I remember you saw them. You showed me pictures of these men. You know their women ...
  Liv leaned back against the chair, feeling cold sweat flood her body. "How ... This ...". Liv felt strangely shaky.
  - are you sure? Send me everything by e-mail. I have to ... Read it ... myself ....., Damn it could be ... Strong ..
  Vincent looked at her.
  - Liv, are you okay?
  - yes ... I have to go home, send it to me, I have to analyze it myself.
  Liv stood up and felt her stomach tighten in a knot. Why is he worried instead of glad that the case is moving forward?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal