Work
Liv, in her free moment after the last night with Seth, had to pull herself together and think about reporting.
Due to the fact that she got closer to him, she was given many opportunities, and the matter began to become worthy of attention for her supervisor. Currently, sitting with her partner, she tells him about the last details that she has managed to establish.
- They signed the contract, I know men only by first name, they did not use surnames. Seth also works undercover. I also know where they keep the documents. I think so. I need to hang around for a while.
Liv propped her head up in her arms. Suddenly in her head like a boomerang the thought of what Seth was doing to her at night came back. How can he control it? Suddenly, Vincent broke her from her fiery memories.
-Liv are you listening to me?
- Yes Yes . Sorry, I'm sleepy. Rough night
Vincent smiled. Liv reached for the phone. On it for a few photos.
-this is a profile of one of these men because that's all I managed to find out. Marco.
Liv handed him the phone. Again my thoughts turned to Seth ... She leaned against the chair.
"Will this be my life? Waiting for Him and hunting Him at the same time?"
Comments
Post a Comment