work after hours
Liv stayed with Seth, unable to fall asleep, decided that she would use the time when the man was sleeping. She carefully turned on his side and checked that his sleep was deep. She sat down, put on whatever was at hand and silently got up. Before she started, she looked at him.
Quietly she walked over to the shelf next to his head ... Alcohol, book perfumes.
She changed direction and knelt beside his pants, checked the wallet. He slips in his mind "the phone i needs this".
She was going through the cupboards in his bedroom one by one. But nothing was important.
She walked over to his desk. There was a notebook on it. Full of phone numbers and names.
She focused on what she found, not noticing that Seth was watching her.
Liv, wanting to turn to the phone to be able to take a few photos of the notebook, froze.
-And you are awake? - she excludes surprised.
-no, I wonder what you are doing with my stuff with the stubbornness of a maniac. The man looked at her with a straight face. Liv laughed, felt her stomach tighten with nerves. She threw her arms around his neck.
- I was looking for my phone. I heard him calling. But I didn't found it, and you know ... When we came ... we didn't look what was where.
Seth pulled her to Himself. He kissed her lips lightly.
-Let's go to sleep, I'll look for him in the morning. She grabbed the man's hand. As they both headed for bed, he glanced uncertainly at the desk. He saw that his notebook was different. Uncertainty today will be another emotion that will not leave him when he sees Liv ...
Comments
Post a Comment