what the hell?!
Seth was sitting in the office. Today, exceptionally, he could not focus on work and the whole day. Lots of duties and his next sleepless night gives up. Suddenly he heard screams in the corridor and Isobella burst into his office. The woman was clearly angry, she was looking at him.
-how could you?! You asshole! To humiliate me like this! - She walked over to the desk and threw her phone on it.
Seth raised an eyebrow and looked at her meaningfully.
-you took some babe to the wedding and not me ?! What will people say?! The great Seth Revenmar is cheating on his woman. You will lose the poses you will see - she continued angrily.
-No Isobella, I didn't cheat because I'm not fucking your property. I'm just fucking you. And I never gave you any signals that there might be more of it.
The woman in anger slapped him on the cheek. Suddenly she left the fighting tone seeing the expression on the man's face ...
-SETH I ... Forgive me ... You know I hate competition and shareing you. - she walked closer to him and stroked his shoulders. In response to her seals, he grabbed her shoulders and pressed her against the wall.
-Watch what you say, Isobella. Be careful ....
The woman took the opportunity to kiss him. She threw a leg over his hip to allow him access to it. They started kissing. With all the anger and madness imprinted on their Emotions.
Isobella slid her hand down to the waistband of his pants and as she began to unbutton them to end each squirm, Seth grabbed her hand and pulled her away.
- stop. Get out.
-What ? You're kidding! - she laughed uncertainly
- Get out or someone will lead you out!
Shocked, Isobella picked up her bag, picked up the phone and looked at him
- fuck off! For fuck's sake at the moment.
She was totally confused by his outburst, she left with tears in her eyes.
"I can't lose him, and this scank... She will regret that she even looked at him."
Oh this is good... I love you have the blog now. I am going to go back and read all the other posts
ReplyDeleteOh this is good... I love you have the blog now. I am going to go back and read all the other posts
ReplyDeleteI love this story. I am looking forward to more chapters 👏👏👏👏🥰
ReplyDelete