Unbreakable
Liv and Beth met at the coffee shop. They exchanged information from the last days. Beth was eager to talk about her meeting with Nova. The new experience arouses a lot of emotions in her. The positive ones. Finally, Liv, when she listened to her and discussed her new conquests of the heart, took out a purple dress from the cardboard.
- Seth sent it to me ... Along with the invitation as a companion for a business meeting. There will be a perfect opportunity to delve into his business, right?
- Aren't you scared? You are fast approaching ...
- Does not matter. You know it's important to me? Very.
- I know. - Beth sighed. - It's just a big risk. I know how important this matter is to you, but does it happen that the desire for revenge takes over here?
Liv looked at Beth. There was anger mixed with sadness in her eyes. She pulled her dress against her.
- I think it's worth it . One of them is guilty of my dad's death. I can be next to him for years if thet what it takes, because someone has to be responsible for it... They closed the case. They did not pursue. So I'll do it. I am capable of any sacrifice. He has to trust me, and the simplest path will attract him to myself. Then when he's mine, I'll smash his life and that brothel to pieces.
Liv felt a rush of adrenaline and confidence like never before. She knows she has to act. She will do anything to avenge her father's death.
Comments
Post a Comment