Talk

 

Liv is meeting Ruth, this is such a good opportunity to learn about the hierarchies in the group and what exactly Seth do in his business             

Liv is meeting Ruth, this is such a good
opportunity to learn about the hierarchies in the group and what exactly Seth do in his business. She wasn't exactly enthusiastic, but when she saw her smiling face, Ruth shared her mood with her. When she saw her, Liv called and waved happily. She walked over to her and gave a hug.

- Hi dear! It's wonderful that you came        

- Hi dear! It's wonderful that you came. I know it's hard to get a day off with you, but I really like talking with you. Besides, you're Seth girlfriend so...
Liv wanted to object, but Ruth added
- Come on, I ordered us some coffee.
The women sat at the table. They started talking on various topics, but Ruth turned back to her and Seth.
- I always thought that I knew my brother very well and here it was a shock. I thought that he was only interested in ladies. You know great ladies, with great egos and and even bigger bitch faces.

 You know great ladies, with great egos and and even bigger bitch faces        


Liv raised an eyebrow, but didn't stop the girl's argument.
-forgive me ... That sounded bad. You're just so alternative, you have your style that make you strong and independent. You don't make buttery eyes, you don't hang around his neck and believe me, I see him looking at you. I won't be surprised if he wants you for a wife! OMG you will be my sister-in-law! - Ruth got excited.
Liv shook her head.
- I'm me . Plus both of us... we may be alike. We just met but your brother is very curious and he is a mystery to me ... So exciting. - Liv smiled. 
The very thought of what he could do with her gave her a shiver. Ruth chuckled.
- you dance beautifully, you are smart and self-confident, that's why he is crazy about you. But I enjoy it, nothing excites me more than the fact that we will become friends! But please don't get discouraged by him quickly, he is stubborn and good. Just give him time.
Liv smiled
-I'm not going to give it up. We are drawn too much. - they both exchanged smiles. 

To Liv's surprise, the time with Ruth was very enjoyable        

To Liv's surprise, the time with Ruth was very enjoyable. Now, when her mind returned to Seth and their last night, something twisted inside her at the mere thought of him. Because there was a threat in his eyes, but one that made her shiver with excitement.

 Because there was a threat in his eyes, but one that made her shiver with excitement        



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal