talk about....

Today is the only day that has a good aura. Liv made an appointment with Ruth for a walk, but also to investigate Seth. 3 days after her mishap, he stopped talking and responding to her messages.
 The girls, taking advantage of the beautiful sunny weather, went to the park.
 Ruth, full of emotions, told her the wedding she attended and how she ... liked Wiktor
 -you know Liv. Wiktor is great. He has so much to say. I love listening to him. And after the wedding, I have the impression that something has brought us closer. We talked all night. But Seth ... Eh, as usual, he'll be pissed off like he's jealous or something ... I won't take his friend from him ...
 Liv try to listen carefully to the woman's confessions, but the stream of words that came out of her mouth was unstoppable, but she decided to use the moment of silence and ask.
 - I think Seth is probably jealous of both of you and he has to digest the fact that his little sister and best friend have each other - she smiled slightly. Ruth caught her arm excitedly.
 -Yes Yes ! I think so . Dear Liv, forgive me, I talk and talk so much, and something's biting you! Talk to me quickly.
 Liv didn't quite know how to ask a question.
 - Do you ... Do you know what is wrong with Seth? He hasn't spoken for a few days and I don't know what to think about it ...- Liv let the words out carefully. He watches the woman's reaction.
 - Oh no ! That asshole! I'll talk to him! You are so wonderful and he is playing his games!
 -No ... Ruth ... Wait. I just want to know if he's okay and if he's working, I'm not one of those who die of lack of contact. - She smiled slightly.
 - I will investigate the situation and send Wiktor.
 -Ruth ... Can you promise me as a friend to a friend? That this will stay between us?
 The woman's face brightened visibly.
 - of course! This is our secret and Wiktor will check the matter there. I promise no one will find out it's about you. Liv smiled. She was afraid of one thing - what if Seth found out who she was and waited for her to clean up? ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal