Story ...
Beth invited Liv to come over. The mixture of feelings that tormented her could not make her an unequivocal decision. As the women sat down together, Beth said in one breath
-ockey ... I'll do it. But totally on my terms ...
Liv smiled from ear to ear 😁
- a few more months and it will be over, you don't even know how grateful I am! If it wasn't for you, I don't know how I would have done! I put dinner on, get dressed and come on. ”Liv grabbed her friend's hand.
-Wait Liv .... I ... I'm afraid of him ....
The woman calmed down her emotions and began to listen to her
-ja and Vigo and Agnar ... I've known them since they were a kid. Their father is a real freak. Everyone in the neighborhood knew he trained boys like dogs. More than once my mother took Vigo to her home to eat something or warm up. And I ... I fell in love with his older brother Agnara. He hasn't been home often since he turned 18 - his father had instructed him to be a mercenary. and I acted mean because I let Vigo fall in love with me. And I followed Agnar ... There was no love ... With me and Agnar ... We just had fun together ... when Vigo found out he went crazy. I've never seen him like this. we ended our relationship in anger. I escaped to Europe, I finished my studies here ... I hid a little from him. And then Agnar found me. Vigo left and he was looking for him. I don't know, Liv, what our meeting will look like after many years ... I have no idea.
Liv looked at her anxiously
-if I had known Beth, I would never have asked you to! I will find someone!
-No Liv. I can't run away from him forever. Don't worry about that now, I'll think of something ...
Comments
Post a Comment