Request
Liv went to dance. In the room, she made an appointment with Beth to tell her the latest progress and details of the case. While she was waiting for her friend, she devoted herself to dancing. She felt the need to drown out the excitement of meeting Seth tomorrow. Tire your body and stop thinking. Praised by her supervisor, she is motivated to get to Seth's desk, because it probably holds all the documentation. Maybe there is something about her father too? Liv was sure she was well on her way to discovering anything that would allow her to know a little bit of the truth. On the other hand, she felt like the thought of Seth is ... excited. She can never predict his movement, and the power he has over her is sinfully ... Pleasant. Liv, engrossed in the dance, didn't notice when Beth arrived, sat down in the armchair and applauded.
- well ballerina, time for a break, you look like you are one foot on the other side of the world. Beth laughed.
Liv smiled bitterly. She picked up a bottle of water and sat down on the dance floor. She gathered her thoughts quickly.
- you have to help me, Beth. This is important .
The woman raised an eyebrow.
-I know that you and the brother of the soldier you were in love with were close. I want you to distract him, Vigo is like Seth's shadow. I can't act when he hangs around in his house. .
Beth swallowed, visibly shocked.
It was obvious that she was tormented by various emotions.
- Liv you know that me and Vigo ... He is dangerous .... I don't know if I can do this for you.
please, Beth. Nothing obliges him. Coffee. Walk. Then he plans to put him in anyway - you'll have peace. .
- I need to think about it ...
Beth's confused proposition went back to the time when she and Vigo were a couple, when she was really just with him because she loved Agnar ....
Comments
Post a Comment