Morning coffee
Liv went to the cafe to do some outdoor work and write a report. She was thinking about what to do next to get to Seth's documentation, proving, that most of his investments are scams. But also, somewhere deep in the back of the head, like a boomerang comes back the memory of his touch and how he looked at her with great passion. Suddenly, someone's grunting snapped her out of her mind.
- Hi. - he welcomed her with a smile.
- Oh! It's you. - she smiled back with hidden startle - What are you doing here?
- I saw you comming here so I thought to say hallo.
- Is that so? - she was worried that he is stalking her - Hallo than.
- Can I be honest with you?
- Please.
- I have this strong need to see you, listen to you and watch how you dance. I need that passion in my life.
- Are you asking me for a date, sir?
- I'm asking you to be mine. And I'm Seth, without "sir".
- What does it mean to be yours?
- Keep my company and enjoy mine. Have all the spoils in live, that you can imagine.
She was nervous but just for a moment. The oportunity was too good to pass.
- How can I say no to that?
Seth smiled. He touched her hand.
- So see you as soon as possible.
Liv knew she had to play the game or she wouldn't get what she wanted...
Comments
Post a Comment