Hard case
Liv took Beth for shopping, to her friend who sews dresses, the day before the banquet. Liv doesn't like it and choosing the right outfit was hard.
- Try this one, it will match your hair perfectly and is not that elegant.
Liv shook her head and took the dress to the fitting room. The only thing she dreams about is to be after that. The woman laughed and talk to Beth.
- A hard case of a woman who dislikes fashion.
Beth look at her and said.
- Which? Because me and Liv aren't fashionable, we like what's comfortable - she will laugh.
- I'm Nova - she gave Beth her hand - And if you want to come in sometimes, I can help you. I also offer good wine or beer and the company of my wonderful person.
Beth laughed and squeezed Nova's hand.
- Nice to meet you. And why not. I'm Elizabeth, but call me Beth.
Nova gave her a card with a number, and the girls exchanged smiles. Liv came into the room wearing a dress. She turns around her axis. Beth and Nova applauded.
- Well... You look like a star. In crude boots. You must have some high heels at home, right?
Liv shook her head and laughed. She looked back in the mirror, and with a little uncertainty, mentally tried to prepare for what tomorrow will bring.
Comments
Post a Comment