Fish and chips
Liv stood in front of Seth's house. It was silent and there was no cars in front. She was uneasy. She knocked and noticed that the door is open. After entering, it was dark inside and only the sound of piano filled the air. Maby everyone is there? - she thought.
Liv went in the direction of music and walked on Seth, playing alone in the middle of the room. He saw her and smiled with satisfaction. When she walked closer, looking at every direction, she asked:
- Am I early?
- No - he answered without stopping playing.
- Where are everybody?
- What do you mean?
- We are alone. Are there no other guests?
- Everybody's here already. - he looked at her with satisfaction in his eyes.
Everything became clear to Liv. Nobody will come. She is alone with him with no witnesses. He must have figured out who she is and now he lured her into a trap. Not good...
- Liv - he stopped playing and stood up - I'm sorry for misleading you, but since the last time...
He came closer and Liv felt stressed and ready to defend.
- Yes?
- This one moment when we spoke on my party stuck with me. I couldn't bare not to make it a few more moments. You have something special in you. Something I can not resist or forgot about.
She didn't know what to say. It was something she coundn't predict and be ready with an answer.
- I'm... I do? - she asked awkwardly.
- Yes you do. - he took her hand and kissed it - And I'm willing to do anything to find out, what it is. Will you join me for a dinner?
- It would be my pleasure. - she smiled to him knowing, that her plan was worse, than reality that presented itself to her.
- Fish and chips? I must say, I didn't expect that from a man like you. - Liv laughed.
- What can I say? I'm a man with a simple taste when it comes to food. Is that bothering you?
- No. I'm that kind of girl to be honest. Burgers, beer and all that.
They finished dinner and stood up.
He gave her his arm and said:
- I really enjoy surrounding myself with passionate people. When I see you dance... It's amazing. Can you dance for me?
- I love to dance... It's something more to me, than a passion, but let's not talk about it right now. I will gladly dance for you, but only if you play. I can hear you have a passion for that and a good set of fingers. - she giggled.
Seth smiled, and in his eyes was something more than kindness and joy. The went to the piano and Liv stood in a pose to begin dancing. Seth started playing and she danced with her whole heart in it. She felt his sight on her the whole time untill music stopped and she lost her ballance a bit. He grabed her gently to make sure she didn't fall. Her heart stopped for a split second.
There was somerhing alluring about him. He stroked her hand with his fingers and she felt uneasy a bit. She stepped away a little and said.
- I didn't realize that it's that late! The office won't clean itself.
Seth looked her in the eyes and kissed her hand.
- I hope we will see eatchother soon.
Seth looked after Liv. he knew he wanted more and more of her, and he was ready to do anything to achieve it...
Comments
Post a Comment