evening


Liv and Seth spend the afternoon together. The atmosphere they built dragged on strongly. Liv studied Seth's clearly tense face.
 -you look sluggish today. Something happened? she lightly touched his hand. The man smiled slightly in response.
 -Tough day. I have a dancer with beautiful eyes in my head all the time. I can't concentrate on my work..-
 Liv smiled. She felt Seth hug her waist and pulled her against him.
 With his free hand, he tucked her hair behind her ear.
 -this woman ... Must be a very .. interesting person if you are so concerned with your thoughts - Liv ran her hand over his cheek. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear.
 -Yes . That's why I want to see her in my bed. Immediately.
 Liv felt a thrill of excitement run down her neck. She looked at his mouth and then his eyes ..
 - so what are we waiting for .... let's not let her wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal