A tool in her hands

 

Liv met with Nathaniel             

Liv met with Nathaniel. Thanks to him she managed to get into this tight criminal group that She's trying to break up. Unaware of anything, after they watched a film, he offers her something.


- Liv, it's the boss's birthday and I'd like to invite you. It would be awesome if you'd come with me. - He grinned at her with hope in his eyes.

 - He grinned at her with hope in his eyes        


- Huh? You surprised me... But I don't have pretty dresses - she laughed.


In her head, her plan began to take shape. "Boss... I must be there and learn their hierarchy".


Nathaniel stroked her and snaped from her thoughts.


- You have to take my card and buy yourself something nice. I know, that you don't get much from this cleaning lady's salary. 

Liv just smiled. She leaned her head against him. She felt that it will be a breakthrough moment in the whole matter, which lasts for years.

 She felt that it will be a breakthrough moment in the whole matter, which lasts for years        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal