A shoulder to cry on

 

Liv went to her balet school to clear her mind             

Liv went to her balet school to clear her mind. It was going great untill she heared appaluse. In the corner, just like the last time, stood Seth with a smile on his face.


- Wh... What are you doing here sir? - she asked dissoriented.


- Didn't I tell you to call me Seth?


- Yes. Sorry.


- No problem. - he smiled and came closer - I have a question to ask.

 - he smiled and came closer - I have a question to ask        


- Yes. What is it?


- Did you saw Nataniel since my party?


- Wh... No. No i didn't. - she hang her head a bit with a frown.


- Hmmm... I asked him to do something for me. In France. I even told him that he can bring his special girl with him. He told you something?


- No... Nothing. - she got nervous.

 - she got nervous        


- Well... He wasn't the best man on the planet. Maby he ran away from me. From us.


Liv started to get visibly nervous. Seth came even closer.

 Seth came even closer        


- Hey. No need to cry about some loser who does something like that. But excuse me. I came only to ask about him. - he started to leave but stoped at the door - Hey Liv. If you want to talk, you know where to find me.


He smiled and left. Liv, totally confused by Seth's visit, decided to pull herself together and go home to cool off. but deep down her thirst for revenge was fueled strongly because Seth passed on to her on a tray. How not to use such an invitation? Liv knew she had to wade through it, regardless of the consequences.

 How not to use such an invitation? Liv knew she had to wade through it, regardless of the consequences        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

....

goodbye

proposal